In the designer’s words
A vector logo is a type of digital graphic that is created using mathematical equations to form lines and shapes. This means that a vector logo can be scaled up or down without losing quality or becoming pixelated. Vector logos are often preferred over other formats, such as raster graphics, because of their scalability and flexibility. They are commonly used by businesses and organizations for branding purposes, as they can be easily reproduced across a wide range of media, from small business cards to large billboards.
We can customize any logo for you at no additional charge
You can request minor revisions to this logo that may include text modifications, color scheme adjustments and other basic changes. All you need is to provide detailed information on what you would like to change in the design. We will work with you on revisions via email and send you the final files in the correct formats for printing, web use etc. We guarantee revisions until you are fully satisfied with the final result.
What you get once you have purchased a logo
- Full and exclusive rights to the logo design. Each logo is sold only once.
- Complete control over the logo’s publication, distribution and reproduction.
- A customized logo that delivers the representational image of your business.
- All the necessary files to use on website, business cards, merchandise etc.
- Your logo provided both in full color and greyscale where applicable.