DOs and DONTs
Our goal is to provide the highest quality design services and a consistent experience for our clients. You can help us in that effort by providing digital ﬁles in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Submit only quality designs that are created by you.
- Use a fictitious company name that describes the logo or its possible use, for example, ‘Big Boy’. Marks with a generic name, such as ‘Your Company’, will not be approved.
- If you are selling a previous contest entry or unused concept, be sure to change the original company’s name.
- Ensure your logo is saved in an appropriate format (Al, EPS ) and is compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS3 (or lower version).
- Choose a suitable category and keywords for your logo submission.
- Make sure your preview image is an accurate representation of your source file(s). Uploads with mismatched source files will not be approved.
- Make sure your logo design will work in small sizes.
- Try to sell designs that you did not create.
- Do not use a generic names such as ‘Your Company’.
- Upload several logos with the same name.
- Do not include personal signatures, watermarks and copyright notices (™, ©, ®).
- Do not include fonts you don’t have the rights to use.
- Include your contact information and links to other sites.
- Do not include any rasterized elements in source files.